No more scratched PVC curtains! The new ADIS Auto Biflex system will automatically open and close your PVC curtains, preserving the clarity of your PVC strips and protecting your environment against dust, temperature loss and more.
Specify your project by completing this quick online form.
Ability to open up a glazed screen wall with the added use of an automatic door when the screen is closed.
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes
- Operator is fully electronic,computerised with a DC motor and built-in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque for a maintenance-free life.
- Housed in an extruded aluminium low profile transom section for biparting or single parting doors
- Source power is single phase
- Brackets are plated steel, and PVC is 300mm wide in 3mm or 5mm, with 100m overlap
- Brush sealing along top edge
- Open and closing speed control up to1.3m/sec
- End position-damping control for accurate slow down of door movement
- Safety damping control
- Activation can be by push buttons, remote control, induction loops, motion detectors, PE sensors, etc.
- Built in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for operation of door under power failure
- Hold open time from 0-60 seconds
- Openings up to 8000mm in width
- Special designs for larger openings.