It delivers maximum performance and reliability in a compact track housing, while still having all the features of the revolutionary NG series door operators. The Genius Ultraslim 73mm utilises ADIS’s latest in microprocessor technology and motor design.
- Ultraslim Modern Design
- Australian Made
- Designed for New Standards
- Compact Modular Motor Design
- High-Security Electric Locking
- No Exposed Wiring
- Energy Efficient Low
- Power Consumption
ADIS has utilised the latest in digital microprocessor technology and motor design to achieve the ultimate slim design door tracking system of only 73 mm in height.
The Genius Ultraslim delivers maximum performance and reliability in a compact track housing, while still providing all the features of the revolutionary NG series door operators.
The door control unit offers multiple programmable modes includes auto/lock/exit/hold-open/climate. Other provisions include: interface with building security system, monitoring of the doors position and locks status, built-in UPS, monitoring of door safety systems and fire control interface.
The microprocessor operating parameters can be adjusted to accommodate various climatic conditions and specific site requirements concerning speed, braking etc. Safety is a priority: The ADIS microprocessor will automatically reverse operation while the door is closing, should the doors be obstructed. Photoelectric or active infrared safety sensor recommended focusing across the doorway to halt and open the doors immediately upon the sensor detecting an obstruction.
A tracking system is dual linear, which designed for high security and long life service. The carriage assemblies fitted with unique track wheels that eliminates the possibility of the doors disengagement from the track.
The Next Generation Series operators utilise a purpose-built motor which includes an electric locking system to ensure that the doors can be securely fixed in any position.
This method of locking ensures the highest level of security.
Reduces Door Hazards
The Genius frameless glass door operator has a unique design feature that minimises the gap between the glass door and the sidelight. The dimension between the panels can be reduced to <8mm in compliance with AS5007 requirement to safeguard against draw in hazard.
Genius Ultraslim Frameless Specifications
ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR GENIUS ULTRASLIM HEAVY-DUTY AUTOMATIC DOOR OPERATOR FOR FRAMELESS GLASS SLIDING DOORS
TO SPECIFY OUR PRODUCT IN YOUR PROJECT ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR GENIUS ULTRASLIM HEAVY-DUTY AUTOMATIC DOOR OPERATOR FOR FRAMELESS GLASS SLIDING DOORS
The Automatic Door Operator is to be a fully electric operator, housed in an extruded aluminium low profile transom section (Height 73mm x Width 147mm) the unit shall be Australian made by an Australian owned company, must comply to AS5007-2007, to suit bi-parting or single sliding doors.
- The equipment will incorporate electronic computerized DC Motor with a built-in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque for a maintenance-free life.
- The pelmet shall incorporate an integrated for secure closure and maximum cover. The design shall enable the operator to be fitted flush to the ceiling when required, while the pelmet may be opened fully or removed for access.
- The multifunctional microprocessor control unit shall feature the following:
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes.
- Fully compensates door weight and friction, therefore, delivering the optimum force for efficient operation.
- Independent circuits for pressing closed at the end of the closing stroke.
- Provision for full interfacing with all types of building security/alarm systems.
- Open speed control.
- Closing speed control.
- Brake control: preventing the doors from slamming shut.
- End Position-damping control for accurate slow down of door movement.
- Built-in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for the continued operation of the door under power failure when the doors are locked.
- The tracking system is to be dual linear track designed for accuracy and long service life fitted with anti rise wheels with no possibility of doors disengaging off tracks. The upper track shall be made of harder and stronger alloy and be replaceable. Each track wheel is fitted with track wipers to maintain clean contact.
- Safety feature: Moving doors will automatically reverse when closing if obstructed
- During a power failure or emergency, the Failsafe device will fully open the doors unless the doors are in the lock mode whereas the doors will remain closed and secure until power is restored, egress via the doors can be made by activation of the exit push button.
- Provision for climate control shall be available. Door opening can be restricted from 50% of normal door operation during high winds or low traffic situations.
- Dual sets of sun-resistant P.E. safety light cells flush-mounted in the door jambs will prevent doors from closing if the threshold area is obstructed. Fitting of P.E. light cells will be at 150mm and 600mm from finished floor level.
Alternately the door can be made safe by the use of a safety presence sensor mounted above the door head with an activation area of no more 100mm from the face of the door.
Door drive shall be by way of an 850 kg breaking strain toothed belt reinforced with fibreglass tensile members & will incorporate nylon facing surface for pulley tooth protection, for silent and service-free operation.
An electric lock option is available to give total security and can be adapted where manual locking can not be achieved, i.e. frameless toughened glass doors. Lock type is the microprocessor-controlled electric locking system. The microprocessor monitors all aspects of the locks functions; e.g. To ensure the door is fully closed when the lock is 100% engaged. Terminal outputs are available to signal to security systems both door position and lock status. The microprocessor is also self-diagnosing.
Activation shall be one of the following:
• Microwave sensors
• Flush-mounted sensors
• Passive infrared sensors
• Fine line sensors
• Induction loops
• Remote control transmitter
• Key card system.
Awards Winning Products
ADIS Automatic Doors have been successful in achieving the Australian design award for excellence in product design & excellence in product efficiency.
The operator shall be installed by the manufacturer or the authorised service agent.
3 Years Full Parts Warranty
All ADIS framed door units are covered by a three-year parts warranty and a 12-month labour warranty.