The ADIS NG BOS automatic door system has created easy access for areas in a variety of venues that require access for large portable objects, and allows for maximum fire egress.
The NG BOS system not only makes access easy but allows for productive traffic flow when large crowds are accessing specific areas. The system complies with the Australian building code and is a valuable development in automatic doors.
- Type-tested sliding door system with swing-out fittings
- Designed for the use on escape routes
- Swinging out the leaves in escape direction with adjustable force up to 110 N
- Single-leaf and double-leaf design
- With swing-out side panels
- With fixed side panels
- Without side panels
- The low installation height of ADIS BOS is only 135mm tall
- Allows for maximum passage heights and widths
- Allows easy retrofitting to existing window and facade profiles.
This system allows cherry pickers and other large portable objects to have easy access. For use in car show rooms, shopping centres/clubs and other commercial buildings.
NGA-BOS system allows maximum fire egress to assist with fire exit calculation.
NOTE: For systems with fixed sidelights doors need to be hung on the exterior face of the screen. For buildings which require maximum exit provision e.g. theatres, public halls, and large shopping centres.
The ADIS NGA-BOS emergency egress system is engineered to comply with Australian building code under section D2.19 (b) (v) section D that requires doors to break open in the direction of travel.