The introduction of the NGA series is a major advancement in technology in the Australian and global automatic door market.
This series can be applied to a variety of aluminium framed doors and includes the most advanced features available in the world.
ADIS utilises the latest in digital microprocessor technology, giving the control unit multiple programmable modes including a provision to interface with building security system, monitoring the doors position status, built-in UPS. The microprocessor operating parameters can be adjusted to accommodate various climatic conditions and specific site requirements in relation to speed, braking etc. Safety is a priority. The ADIS microprocessor will automatically reverse operation in closing should the doors be obstructed. Photoelectric safety light cells mounted to focus across the doorway will immediately halt door operation upon beam interruption. This can also include safety sensors and activation sensors, depending on the site requirements.
Advantages of ADIS NGA doors
- Australian made
- Maximum opening width – 4000 mm
- Maximum door weight for bi-parting doors – 300kg
- An opening speed with double-leaf variable – 25-1300 mm/sec
- A closing speed with double-leaf variable – 25-1300 mm/sec
- Door open dwell time – 0-30 sec
- Manual opening/closing force – <30N
- Slimline modern design only 132mm in overall track height
- The compact modular design of motor drive system
- Latest digital microprocessor controller to gain more exact control of the door operator
- Provision to interface with building security and fire systems
- Over-engineered to take total door weights of up to 300kg (max single leaf door weight of 150kg)
- The main transom housing is hard coated anodised to give smooth operation of the exclusive dual-track system
- NATA tested with 300kg doors to comply with Australian Standards
- No exposed wiring due to concealed wiring system
- UPS Lithium (Uninterrupted Power Supply) can allow doors to continue to operate under power failure. This optional extra allows the ADIS NGA operator to work 800 cycles or 28hours after disruption
- Improved multiple safety features to ensure maximum user safety
- High-security electric motor locking system with battery reserve back up
- Zone activation sensor system that uses the latest presence detection technology to improve overall safety
- Unique interlocking cover pelmet which prevents any chances of pelmet cover dislodging from the main track system. An added safety feature.
FOR NGA HEAVY-DUTY AUTOMATIC DOOR OPERATOR
FOR ALUMINIUM SLIDING DOORS
The Automatic Door Operator is to be a fully electric operator, housed in an extruded aluminium low profile transom section (Height 132mm x Width 155mm) the unit shall be Australian made by an Australian owned company, must comply to AS4085-1992, have a class 3 rating, to suit bi-parting or single sliding doors.
- The equipment will incorporate electronic computerized DC Motor with a built-in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque for a maintenance-free life.
- The pelmet shall incorporate an integrated and interlocking hinge for secure closure and maximum cover. The design shall enable the operator to be fitted flush to the ceiling when required, while the pelmet may be opened fully or removed for access.
- The multifunctional microprocessor control unit shall feature the following:
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes
- Fully compensates door weight and friction, therefore, delivering the optimum force for efficient operation
- Independent circuits for pressing closed at the end of the closing stroke
- Provision for full interfacing with all types of building security/alarm systems
- Open speed control
- Closing speed control
- Brake control: preventing the doors from slamming shut
- End position-damping control for the accurate slow down of door movement
- Built-in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for the continued operation of the door under power failure.
- The option of solar power provision to be included.
- The tracking system is to be dual linear track designed for accuracy and long service life fitted with anti rise wheels with no possibility of doors disengaging off tracks. The upper track shall be made of harder and stronger alloy and be replaceable. Each track wheel is fitted with track wipers to maintain clean contact.
- Safety feature: Moving doors will automatically reverse when travelling in either direction if obstructed, sensitivity setting to be programmable.
- During a power failure or emergency, the fail-safe device will fully open the doors. The fail-secure mode will close and secure the doors until power is restored.
- Provision for climate control shall be available. Door opening can be restricted from 50% of normal door operation during high winds or low traffic situations.
- Dual sets of sun-resistant P.E. light cells flush-mounted in the door jambs will prevent doors from closing if the threshold area is obstructed. Fitting of P.E. light cells will be at 150mm and 600mm from finished floor level.
- Door drive shall be by way of toothed belt reinforced with fibreglass tensile members, will incorporate nylon facing surface for pulley tooth protection, for silent and service-free operation.
The following functions can be selected through your wall-mounted key switch or options board:
- Auto: Doors are operated automatically via the movement sensors.
- Open: Doors maintained in open position continuously.
- Exit: Doors remain closed activated only by exiting traffic.
- Lock: Doors remain closed and locked where optional electric lock function has been installed. Exit by way of emergency exit button.
An electric lock option is available to give total security and can be adapted where manual locking can not be achieved, i.e. frameless toughened glass doors. Lock type is the microprocessor-controlled electric locking system. The microprocessor monitors all aspects of the locks functions; e.g. To ensure the door is fully closed when the lock is 100% engaged. Terminal outputs are available to signal to security systems both door position and lock status. The microprocessor is also self-diagnosing.
Activation shall be one of the following:
• Microwave sensors
• Flush-mounted sensors
• Passive infrared sensors
• Fine line sensors
• Induction loops
• Remote control transmitter
• Key card system.
Awards Winning Products
ADIS Automatic Doors have been successful in achieving the Australian design award for excellence in product design & excellence in product efficiency.
The operator shall be installed by the manufacturer or the authorised service agent.
3 Years Full Parts Warranty
All ADIS framed door units are covered by a three-year parts warranty and a 12-month labour warranty.