ADIS utilizes the latest in digital microprocessor technology, giving the control unit multiple programmable modes including – provision to interface with building security system, monitoring the doors position status, built-in UPS. The microprocessor operating parameters can be adjusted to accommodate various climatic conditions and specific site requirements in relation to speed, braking etc. Safety is a priority: The ADIS microprocessor will automatically reverse operation in both opening and closing should the doors be obstructed. Photoelectric safety light cells mounted to focus across the doorway with halt operation immediately upon beam interruption.
Advantages of ADIS NGF doors
- Slimline Modern Design
- Australian Made
- Designed for new standards
- Concealed glass top rail
- High-Security electric Locking
- No Exposed Wiring
- Energy Efficient
The tracking system is dual linear, which is designed for high security and long life service. The carriage assemblies are fitted with unique track wheels that eliminate the possibility of the doors disengagement from the track.
FOR NGA HEAVY-DUTY AUTOMATIC DOOR OPERATOR
FOR ALUMINIUM SLIDING DOORS
The Automatic Door Operator is to be a fully electric operator, housed in an extruded aluminium low profile transom section (Height 132mm x Width 155mm) the unit shall be Australian made by an Australian owned company, must comply to AS4085-1992, have a class 3 rating, to suit bi-parting or single sliding doors.
- The equipment will incorporate electronic computerized DC Motor with a built-in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque for a maintenance-free life.
- The pelmet shall incorporate an integrated and interlocking hinge for secure closure and maximum cover. The design shall enable the operator to be fitted flush to the ceiling when required, while the pelmet may be opened fully or removed for access.
- The multifunctional microprocessor control unit shall feature the following:
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes
- Fully compensates door weight and friction, therefore, delivering the optimum force for efficient operation
- Independent circuits for pressing closed at the end of the closing stroke
- Provision for full interfacing with all types of building security/alarm systems
- Open speed control
- Closing speed control
- Brake control: preventing the doors from slamming shut
- End position-damping control for the accurate slow down of door movement
- Built-in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for the continued operation of the door under power failure.
- The option of solar power provision to be included.
- The tracking system is to be dual linear track designed for accuracy and long service life fitted with anti rise wheels with no possibility of doors disengaging off tracks. The upper track shall be made of harder and stronger alloy and be replaceable. Each track wheel is fitted with track wipers to maintain clean contact.
- Safety feature: Moving doors will automatically reverse when travelling in either direction if obstructed, sensitivity setting to be programmable.
- During a power failure or emergency, the fail-safe device will fully open the doors. The fail-secure mode will close and secure the doors until power is restored.
- Provision for climate control shall be available. Door opening can be restricted from 50% of normal door operation during high winds or low traffic situations.
- Dual sets of sun-resistant P.E. light cells flush-mounted in the door jambs will prevent doors from closing if the threshold area is obstructed. Fitting of P.E. light cells will be at 150mm and 600mm from finished floor level.
- Door drive shall be by way of toothed belt reinforced with fibreglass tensile members, will incorporate nylon facing surface for pulley tooth protection, for silent and service-free operation.
An electric lock option is available to give total security and can be adapted where manual locking can not be achieved, i.e. frameless toughened glass doors. Lock type is the microprocessor-controlled electric locking system. The microprocessor monitors all aspects of the locks functions; e.g. To ensure the door is fully closed when the lock is 100% engaged. Terminal outputs are available to signal to security systems both door position and lock status. The microprocessor is also self-diagnosing.
Activation shall be one of the following:
• Microwave sensors
• Flush-mounted sensors
• Passive infrared sensors
• Fine line sensors
• Induction loops
• Remote control transmitter
• Key card system.
Awards Winning Products
ADIS Automatic Doors have been successful in achieving the Australian design award for excellence in product design & excellence in product efficiency.
The operator shall be installed by the manufacturer or the authorised service agent.
3 Years Full Parts Warranty
All ADIS framed door units are covered by a three-year parts warranty and a 12-month labour warranty.