NGF System Frameless Doors
Frameless Door Operator – NGF System
The introduction of the next generation series of automatic door operators is a major advancement in automatic doors technology in the Australian and global automatic door markets.
Multi Functional Mode Pad
High Security Locking
FOR NGA HEAVY-DUTY AUTOMATIC DOOR OPERATOR
FOR ALUMINIUM SLIDING DOORS
The Automatic Door Operator is to be a fully electric operator, housed in an extruded aluminium low profile transom section (Height 132mm x Width 155mm) the unit shall be Australian made by an Australian owned company, must comply to AS4085-1992, have a class 3 rating, to suit bi-parting or single sliding doors.
- The equipment will incorporate electronic computerized DC Motor with a built-in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque for a maintenance-free life.
- The pelmet shall incorporate an integrated and interlocking hinge for secure closure and maximum cover. The design shall enable the operator to be fitted flush to the ceiling when required, while the pelmet may be opened fully or removed for access.
- The multifunctional microprocessor control unit shall feature the following:
- Self-calibrating and programmable modes
- Fully compensates door weight and friction, therefore, delivering the optimum force for efficient operation
- Independent circuits for pressing closed at the end of the closing stroke
- Provision for full interfacing with all types of building security/alarm systems
- Open speed control
- Closing speed control
- Brake control: preventing the doors from slamming shut
- End position-damping control for the accurate slow down of door movement
- Built-in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for the continued operation of the door under power failure.
- The option of solar power provision to be included.
- The tracking system is to be dual linear track designed for accuracy and long service life fitted with anti rise wheels with no possibility of doors disengaging off tracks. The upper track shall be made of harder and stronger alloy and be replaceable. Each track wheel is fitted with track wipers to maintain clean contact.
- Safety feature: Moving doors will automatically reverse when travelling in either direction if obstructed, sensitivity setting to be programmable.
- During a power failure or emergency, the fail-safe device will fully open the doors. The fail-secure mode will close and secure the doors until power is restored.
- Provision for climate control shall be available. Door opening can be restricted from 50% of normal door operation during high winds or low traffic situations.
- Dual sets of sun-resistant P.E. light cells flush-mounted in the door jambs will prevent doors from closing if the threshold area is obstructed. Fitting of P.E. light cells will be at 150mm and 600mm from finished floor level.
- Door drive shall be by way of toothed belt reinforced with fibreglass tensile members, will incorporate nylon facing surface for pulley tooth protection, for silent and service-free operation.
The following functions can be selected through your wall-mounted key switch or options board:
- Auto: Doors are operated automatically via the movement sensors.
- Open: Doors maintained in open position continuously.
- Exit: Doors remain closed activated only by exiting traffic.
- Lock: Doors remain closed and locked where optional electric lock function has been installed. Exit by way of emergency exit button.